The Emirates lounge in Mumbai is the first to be opened by an international carrier in India.
- Passengers can surf the Internet using complimentary broadband at the Business Centre.
- Operating five daily flights from Mumbai
- The lounge will host passengers around the clock.
- Relax on the ergonomically designed leather sofas or massage recliners.
- The Wi-Fi enabled lounge also boasts flat-screen televisions
- Telephone facilities available
- Designer bathrooms with shower facilities
- One exclusive provision for the physically challenged
- Collection of international and local newspapers and magazines